NAIJABLOG FORUM
PLS SIGN UP| LOGIN IN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NAIJABLOG FORUM
PLS SIGN UP| LOGIN IN
NAIJABLOG FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm by sparrowzmind

» part time job vacancies exist at DUKWE INC for community development managers at your places of resident. call Chinwe on 07035968461
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 pm by endowed1

» part time job vacancies exist at DUKWE INC for community development managers at your places of resident. call Chinwe on 07035968461
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:22 pm by endowed1

» i need hacker
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm by brightprize

» Hacking Gmail Account Password using Gmail Hacker Software
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 am by halfevil

» free sms without cash
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am by pownkumar

» Free .in/.com/.mobi/.net domains!!
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 am by Dreammoviez

» RIHANNA GOES NAKED ON THE STREET IN HER HOME TOWN<<<>>>HOME TOWN GLORY
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 am by Admin

» NECO TIME TABLE
Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:11 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of NAIJABLOG FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of NAIJABLOG FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 69 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:19 pm

I forgot my password

Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges

2 posters

Go down

Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges Empty Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges

Post by Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Instructions
Things You'll Need:
A computer with an internet connection and Blackberry's Desktop Manager installed
a usb cable to connect your Blackberry to the computer
Blackberry OS of 3.8 or later
Winzip or any other extraction application. (download link in resources at bottom of article)
Plug your Blackberry up to the computer with the usb cable and open the Desktop Manager application.
Open your internet browser on your computer (Internet Explorer, Firefox, ETC.) and go to: http://www.opera.com/mini/download/blackberry/. Select your Blackberry model from the list of models. If you don't know your model then on your Blackberry go to Options --> About. Your model will be list as "Blackberry ****". Once you've selected your model just choose your language and click on the link to the download the file: "opera-mini-advanced-us.zip". After downloading Opera Mini unzip the file with Winzip and install on your phone with the application loader in the Blackberry Desktop Manager. If you don't know how to install programs with the application loader check the resources at the bottom of this article.
Once installing Opera Mini on your Blackberry you have to configure your TCP settings to connect to the internet. Included in the resources is a link to a web site that lists the APN and user names and passwords needed. Everything is sorted by service providers (Alltell, Att, etc). Locate your service provider and, on your Blackberry, go to Options --> Advanced Options --> TCP. Input the APN, user name, and password and save your changes.
Remove the battery from your Blackberry and put it back in to reset your phone. Once your phone turned back on open Opera Mini and go through the steps of automation configuration. Be sure to select "yes" when the warning comes up "this application is try to access......".
Open the menu by pressing the application button (the Blackberry symbol) and click on "go to" and type in a web address. If the web page loads the congratulations, you now have the internet; if not then repeat the process. If, after repeating the process, you still cant get on the internet then leave me a message and I'll be more than happy to assist you. GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN

Admin
Admin

https://naijablog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Get Free Blackberry service without paying money or server charges Empty have a Mac version of this?

Post by sparrowzmind Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm

I got through to the site and realized that none are made for mac? I cant open the files otherwise.

sparrowzmind

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum